Sunday, January 11, 2009

POOR POOR THING!

Just got up.
Allan and Vincent came to my house about 3am.
Played PS3 and helped Allan with his blog.
And finally the blog is done. LOL!
Allan's blog
Ok back to yesterday.
Cabbed to SK around 2pm with my parents.
Reached, everyone is almost ready.
Changed clothes and put my bags in Darrick's locker.
Could not find my handphone.
So I tried to call using my father's phone.
My phone is off. LOL!!
I think I lost is somewhere.
But it's ok.. It is a spare phone anyway.
Called Singtel and block my sim card.
Chingay rehearsal at PA after that.
Took many pictures with my camera.
After taking loads of pictures, my camera suddenly got something wrong.
Could not take a single picture.
But still can on, still can view the pictures that I took.
Just that could not take a single pictures.
Something is wrong with the lens.
Blur screen is what I see. LOL!
After that it will appear a blue screen with weird numbers with alphabet.
Alright I need to bathe now.
Going tamp.
Courts to see what they can do to my camera.
Cos I bought extra warranty.
That makes total of 3yrs warranty. LOL!
Going over to singtel and get back a new sim card.
So poor thing! I swear!

Catch the 6.30pm news:D:D