Thursday, January 22, 2009

Garfield is back:D

It's 4.50am now.
And look at my previous post.
I really need to sleep..
But I don't what time I should sleep.
Dead. I really need to change my time of sleeping.
If not my mother will nag at me again...
Ok. I got reason for not sleeping.
Because I just came back. LOL!
Headed to my brother's tattoo shop with Vincent just now.
Brother got a rooster on his left leg.
Outlined. Shading will be done soon after the outline heals.
The outline ended about 1am.
Cabbed to Vincent's house.
Eric helped/taught Vincent something.
I did nothing but played with his 2 cats.
1 female and 1 male.
The female is fierce. But the male one is like so scary cat!
The male cat is like Garfield. So fat!! sosososo!
So cute la! haha.
I can do nothing but laugh at his cats.
Cute! haha.
When to eat prata after that..
Cabbed home and I'm blogging now. LOL!
Pictures will be upload tml..
LOL! Maybe. Cos I'm too lazy to do so now.