Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dued!

Stayed at home on Friday.
Met up with Allan and Vincent at 137.
Deric, Eric, Ah bee and Ah neh came after that.
Had mee siam for dinner at 136.
While chatting, Vincent came up with the idea to play Left 4 Dead.
Headed home to change and most of them got their jacket with them.
Cabbed to Katong. But, the lan shops were either full or the seats are separated.
In the end, we cabbed to Grandlink.
Reached there at 3am.
Each of them get a computer including me.
But, the computer I used couldn't start Left 4 Dead.
So I decided not to play and see them play.
Vincent is damn slow! LOL!
And stupid enough to get himself killed when helping Zoey. (Computer)
Ended the game at around 6am.
Cabbed home and went to sleep.

Woke up at 5pm.
Headed to Bugis with my parents.
Shopped for Eric.
Bought 4 cream puff from Chewyjunior.
Headed home after that.
Met up with Vincent, Allan, Deric, Ah bee and my brother at 137.
Now, Allan and Vincent are at my house now.
Watching Ip Man (eep. mum).
Can't sleep later. Because have to reach SK later at 7.30am.
LOL!! I don't think I can tahan la!
Just got a message from Ms.
He's drinking now man!
Better take care!
Till here!! Going bathe and Allan will update his post later. LOL!
TIRED!!