Monday, December 01, 2008

As long as

WOW!
I'm just got back home not long.
Woke up early in the morning at 1130 to meet up with Jo, Ms, Taby and Weijie.
Headed to airport eat at Sakae Sushi. Total up was like $100plus?
We shared among ourselves.
Taby sis "Lydia" came when we are at Sakae.
Nice knowing her:D
And she is very good in English!
After that headed to Mac and studied there.
Half way thru, Bernice came too.
Studied and tested each other.
After that went Candy Empire to buy some chocolate.
Saw the chocolate I last ate!
Cos I can't find them.
I like:D
Headed to Taby's house after that.
Played games and joke around.
Left about 11plus.
Jo and Ms took bus 59 with me.
Had our supper near my place and they cabbed home after that.
Anyway today's a enjoyably day.
I enjoyed myself.
And I don't care where we go as long as we are together:D
Don't repeat my phrase haha.

This is MS!!
:D

Jo! Are you alright?

Hahah!! Stop showing me your braces!
Tabui:D

Bought 2 of this.
I like!
She wore my Nike hoodie.
So cute la!


Lydia and Taby!
Look alike uh?
Taby look like her sis here.
Ah gong!
She seems like she wanna be on the camera all the time. lol:D
Can't forget Bernice the photographer:D
Loves:D