Sunday, December 14, 2008

Andy's 2nd concert.

Woke up at 2pm.
Met with weizhen and went to E!hub.
Did some window shopping as I still got to work.
So don't have much time.
Walk today was fine.
I was posted as North ticket collector.
Fun la!!
Got 1 guy (Raymond) and 1 girl (I forgot, LOL!) accompany me.
Ticket collecting is something I like:D
Time passes really fast and only ticket collecting can communicate. haha
The rest you either sit/stand there enjoy the concert alone. haha
After that The girl was posted to the west side. haha.
Chatted with Raymond with alot of things.
The security very slack lei! haha.
Can sit there and relax. haha.
Still can ask us " You wanna take a break?". LOL!
I don't know the security anyway. Cos security team and Usher team is different.
Make new friends with them.
And they were like so shocked.
Like how come you know Andy lau! haha
I'm a cantonese la. And when I'm still a kid, whenever my mother watch his vcd, like those concert type I mean. I will be watching too. haha.