Thursday, December 04, 2008

Over at Tab house:D

Updated!!
Wednesday met up with Eeee-leen at Bedok inter.
Bused down to Katong shopping center to meet up with them.
Reached there, only Jo was there.
LOL! like so funny haha.
Ms and Wj came after that.
Sang till 7pm and headed to tampiness.
Watch "City Of Ember".
Quite nice. We was like forcing Ms to go along.
But he gave reason like lazy, no cash.
LOL!! Then I said on me la.
In the end I pay the ticket for him.
But he returned me the money after that. LOL!
Like I try so hard not to take the money.
But he put it on the counter of others shop.
I can't leave the money there. So I took the money.
He always use that trick. lol!
Movie ended at 1130pm.
Walked to Wj's home and get mahjong.
Headed to Taby's house after that.
Played Poker and Mahjong.
Mahjong for like awhile cos we don't have a proper table for it.
So we continued playing poker.
Used Mahjong as chips.
fun la!
After the game we were like so hungry.
And we cook noodles and fried chicken to eat. LOL!
Come with Vodka mixed with ribena.
Quite ok. haha. I saw Long gan in her refrigerator so I took it out and put 2 in my cups. haha.
Lol. Anyhow only.
We drank, Ms and Wj all they do is PSP!
lol!!
We chatted till about 5.30am.
Den we went to sleep.
Sleep till about 7pm. lol!
Tab's mother order pizzahut home.
So our dinner is Pizzahut. haha.
Now I'm home! haha.
Finding way to go Jo's working place to meet up with them.
LOL! Hmmm..


Eat and eat! Spring Chicken somemore.
That's Jo!
Donno what he is smiling about.


Look at the Eyelashes. haha.
The reflections of the lights made the eyelashes look like is at the bottom part too. lol!



Look like he put on make up here. LOL! haha






Jo look cool here huh! haha.
Heading to Wj's house.

Opps.
Jo with Tab fbt. hahaha.


Eat and eat! haha.
Look nice here! haha




Look at out face. Red la.
haha.
Me and Tab:D