Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Overdued but not forgetting:D

Sorry for not blogging lately..
Was busy and did not get a chance to update.

Thursday night went to mac to find Deric.
So called counted down there.
Sms him even though he was beside me. LOL! how sweet! haha.
Happy 18th deric!
After that took last bus to find Jo, Tab, Wj, Lydia and Cherry.
Wj helped us to takeaway mac to Jo's working place. (lan shop)
After that ms came too.
Used computer there for Free!
Play games and got scared with many games!
haha. Fun night though.


Jo's sitting posture is weird! lol!


That's Lydia:D haha
Looking so serious when playing games.. But, come to study?


Friday!!
Deric's birthday over at seoul garden. haha
Deric, Allan, Bert and Shuzheng went too.
Wenkai came over to surprise Deric after that..
Becos we all lied to Deric saying that Wenkai did not book.
Cool!

Hello birthday boy:D

We ate damn alot that nice.
I should say that it was a fat night! haha.


Look at the Icecream! LOL!
So much!
Deric and wenkai Played big sweet land again after that.


Won themself this!
4 jackpot in total. haha
And went you top up $20, u get a coke. haha..
Deric top up till like $55. lol


Who is the deseperate one?
In the end, Deric gave me all the mickeys. haha.
Tab came over to look for me..
And catch up with Vincent near my place.
Joke around till 6am in the morning.
Tab stayed over at my house after that. LOL!


Saturday!
Did not work today.. As I'm sick..
Meet up with Deric and wenkai to bugis.. bought a shirt and went to eat kfc..
After that Shu Zheng came over to look for us..
Headed to Arcade to catch soft toys again.
This time our playing method is damn funny!!!
LOL!! I donn how to tell you but we did cheat!
haha. Caught 12 in total!!
That's so cool!!
After that headed to tamp to meet up with Ms, Jo and Tab.
Watch Qarentine again!!!
LOL!
Ms is funny!! I did not know he also scared. haha. but damn cool!
After that called Tab to acc her home.
Ms's cousin drove me and Jo home after that.
Ms acc me home.






It is back view of the be@rbrick.
Just that they turn its head. haha
This be@rbrick is so cool!!
$199.95. Anyone getting be@Rbricks for my birthday?
Any Be@rbrick will do! haha.
12. haha


Sunday!!
Work was fine. But got damn pissed with 1 person. LOL!
Lazy to say it here.
After that got end of year gathering with work friends.
Cool.. know some new friends. haha

Getting tickets for Bolt. haha

That's me and Mabel.
I'm the tree she is the accessories. lol!
Private lounge buffet for us. haha.
Queing for food.. haha.

:D:D:D

That guy I knew him only that day.
:D!
Went to spinille after that.
Had chocolate mint spin there.
I like it! Nice:D
Chit chatted with my new friends and bused home with them too.
Stay quite near la. haha