Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
Did nothing much yesterday.
Went to help KN.
In the end everyone went there and did nothing. LOL!
After that headed back to SK.
Finished my dinner and went to take train with Baby. M and Weizhen.
They alighted at Tamp.
And I alighted at pasir ris.
Headed to E!hub to meet up with Ms.
Met him at coffeebean.
He was with his cousin, Eugene. Cousin's gf, Grace. And his elder brother. I forget his name but ended with 'song' also.
After that Selvin? cane don't know how to spell too.
It's 12am! Our show starts.
Watch Ip man. Again.
Second time I'm watching still nice!! haha
Ming says that he treat me the movie ticket as Christmas present LOL!
After the movie it's about 2am.
His cousin drove us to changi village.
Got 2 car. One is Ming's cousin the other is Selvin's.
Ming and me sat his cousin's car.
When his elder bro sat Selvin's car.
They ordered black chicken, Pig soup all stuff that I don't eat. haha.
I don't like. haha. And I'm not hungry so I did not order things to eat.
Ming did not eat too. Cos he wasn't hungry.
They finish their food around 4am.
Drove grace home first.
Ming sleep in the car. LOL!
Always sleep.
Drove me home after that and Ming sent me to my doorsteps.
Reached home bathe, grabbed something to eat, watch tv and play DS till about 6am and turn in. LOL!
I'm happy that I got the chance to meet Ming before he go to Malaysia!
Enjoy there!
and see ya after 30th I guess. haha.