Thursday, December 11, 2008

Escape

Work up early yesterday.
Met Tab and Meimei(Lydia) on bus 21.
Ms and Jo reached there and waited for us.
After that we went to eat breakfast.
Headed to Escape after that. LOL!
Too bad inverter is down:(


Tab with some auntie's gestures.

So cute la! haha

Look like housefly? haha. lol!! Look at his fingers acting like ms.
I'm weird! haha
This is a snapshot. lol!! Look COOL huh? haha
Hello there:)

Ms and me:D
We give this a ride becos we just finish eating.
Don't want to puke. lol!

J, Jo, Jo Jo!
Look nice here. haha.
He always pose for my camera. LOL!
Cute la! haha
I like this pic! haha

All these picture super nice shots la!! haha
Hey ms! I know your cap smell nice. but....
Me and Meimei.



Always captured him with his mouth opened. lol

Waiting to go in. I'm very scared actually. lol

She is really scared and did not go in with us at the haunted II.

Nice I guess! haha
Acting tough. LOL!
Unprepared.



Wet huh?
He urinated! haha

After Escape, we went to E! hub.
To some place to eat.. I forgot the name of the restaurant. haha
Nice shot! haha
I think this picture will be great if MS is out of it. haha
Green apple.
Lychee is the best!
Not that bad. But Full for me.
Botak Darryl.
Damn tired today.
Haha.
Going Gym and swimming tml with weizhen :D:D
Lovese