Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Overseas with family


I'm back in Singapore:D
Been away to Malaysia this few days.
Had fun there and did shopping there too. LOL!


My nephew Kayden! haha

His One hand cute cute face. lol!
Hungry I guess? haha lol!



He is pointing at the Mickey sticker on my camera.
Did I mention that he loves Mickey?

Waiting for the delayed train.


Eat and eat. LOL!





Sad face? haha. Damn cute.






Come on take a picture:D


This is the face that he gave. LOL! haha.


Alvin my cousin.

See him in "Journey to the west"?


Ah bee and my brother.



On the train.




Look at my hair. lol!


Moving on












Cute huh? haha




With the mother. haha.

The air-stewardess for many years.

Cool being air-stewardess. haha. I LIKE!


Dined at.















Fish and Chips.




Mashed potatoes chicken chop. lol!

Nice! haha






Brother bought this. The case is not bad. haha


Morning!





Dim sum for breakfast haha.

Nice nice:D









So small so nice.










Look at my bro's shade. haha. LOL!















Too tired. My bro is sleeping.

He looks like a blind man here. LOL!


Bought this. Cute. haha
I wanna go overseas with friends!!

LOL! When when?