Monday, December 29, 2008

Result of happiness:D

Sorry people for not updating:)
Same thing sleep in the morning, don't have the chance to use comp.
Friday I finally got my results!
The day I had been waiting for.
My GPA for previous term is 3.384 and 3.031 for the final.
I think I can get to Higher Nitec I guess and I hope! :DDD
Met up with Vincent and Weizhen to tamp then down to Simei Ite.
Went there because I forgot my Login password.
Got a password reset and check my result there.
Was damn happy!
Called my mum and told her about it.
And told her about the braces.
Oh ya didn't update about my mother has approved me putting on braces!
I wanted to wear braces long long time ago!!
Finally!
So many things to be happy about.
And I'm happy that I did well. :D
back here. LOL!
Went to East Point after that.
Accompanied them to burger king to eat.
I didn't eat. LOL!
Cos I don't like eating at Burger King.
Sent my phone for repair.
Maybe a One to One exchange!! :D
Thanks Weizhen's sister; Sharon for the help.
Headed to SK after that.
Sleep at 7am in the morning.