Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy birday to J!

Woke up late today again.
Cos I slept at 6am.
Supposed to meet Ms but I woke up late. LOL!
And did not know that I'm the one who didn't reply to his msg until I came online and he said that I didn't ask him along to watch movie. LOL!
Sorry my fault. haha.
Maybe meeting him at night after his Dinner.
Thinking of catching the midnight show.
Cos he will be going Malaysia this Friday!!
Have a save journey:D
Meet Baby.M 6.30pm at Tamp inter.
She came earlier than me! Glad! haha.
Headed to look for weizhen.
After baby.M and me tickets for Igor.
Finish our show and looked for weizhen again.
Ask her to join us for dinner.
And LONG JOHN AGAIN!!! lol!!
Continuously eh? Super fat! With those cheese and oil.
Finished and off to weizhen's work place.
See what we can buy.
Baby.M bought me a teddy that can is voice recordable message bear.
As a christmas present.
Thanks:D
Love you and weizhen!! haha.



Baby.M with the teddy!
Anyway this is the last one!
Other design is all "I LOVE YOU".
all that. This is the best:D


Bought this. Mouse pad. haha.
Cute.
Weizhen got the red one.
Like honey? haha
Look inside.. Damn cool and cute! haha
Got his for myself too. Monthly planner.
haha. Weizhen got the same one too!

Cute?? haha:D LOVES!
Thankq Baby.M! haha.
What you want???


Happy birthday John.h wen kai!