Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Finally exams are over!

Yes!
Exams are over!
So now Holiday!!!
That's what we have been waiting for. LOL!
Stayed over night at Taby house yesterday with Wj, Ms and Jo.
Studied for BEO!
Obviously we spent most of the time talking. LOL!
After the paper we took alot of pictures using Eileen's camera. haha.
Will upload it when I got them. haha.

Too happy to be free from studying!! haha


Pictures are from Eileen blog.
She did not send me any yet.
Becos I don't have the time to be online. Sorry. haha:D
Good guy I guess?
haha.


Was taken today.
Jo (cheeky smile) with Ms cap. LOL!
Cool? I donno but MS said that this picture look cool. LOL!
I think this is better:D
His twist is forever imperfect. haha.

I'm going to sleep now~
And my eye bags are huge!
Too tired.. Can't even sing properly at KTV just now. LOL!