Sunday, November 30, 2008

I blieve in fate:D

Happy Birthday to Baby Maggie!
HAHA!
Belated ya:D

Thursday!
Met up with weizhen and we went IT fair to buy present for Bert.
After that, finally met up with huiling.
Headed to cine and met darryl there.
Catch Chihuahua. Damn cute:D
haha.
After the movie, weizhen headed back to school.
We went to shop. Headed to bugis as we decided..
Met John too.
Did some shopping and went to eat.
I don't where is it. But I know it's near bugis.
Ate wanton mee.
Took mrt to tamp.
Accompany Huiling of cos.

Friday!
Work up late.
Ate my breakfast nor lunch.
Headed to SK after that around evening.
Fun at SK today.
Got 2 new members joining.
They're Darrick's friend.
They train their dragon and I did some training on my drum.
Months since I last touch the drum..
Should train more! haha.
Went to E!hub after the training.
Watch Quarantine although I know what's the show's about.
I think Quarantine is much more nicer than rec! haha.
:D:D

Saturday!
Woke up around 2pm today.
Met up with Bert at my house bus stop.
He was late. LOL!
So we took 21 to Kallang MRT station and cabbed to work.
Did not report la.
And many of them is like still not there yet.
Today was the LEE GUITAR.
Mayday came too!
Was posted to the premier.
First time I'm doing that!
It's the nearest to the stage la! LOL!
Half way before the door open,
People from north needed us.
So was like nobody wanna go up.
So we draw lots!
I believe in fate la!
I drew stay.
So happy la. The reason I don't wanna go up is becos the reallocation is damn confusing today!
Work at zone 4. With another girl and a security. lol!
Cool. Mayday turn to perform and their base was like!!
OMG!! I donno how to put them in words. haha.
I can feel the base even I'm standing far!
I do not need to work tml.
I told them I need to study for exam:D
Thanks karen and my uncle!
Haha:D


Me and weizhen bought that for her birthday! haha.:D
She loves tigger:D haha

Me and weizhen bought this for Bert! haha.
Exp you know.. haha. As a birthday present i mean. haha.
But worth it:D