Sunday, November 02, 2008

Finally it's here!

Went to Chu Kang yi today.
Pussy Allan kept sending me message and make me can't slept.
Flood la.. LOL!
Keep ringing after another. LOL..
Look how pussy he was in the morning.
I know he nothing to do also cannot like that what. LOL!
8am in the morning!!!
SEE? haha
And yesterday he flooded me like 177 messages!!
I forgot to take a picture of it.. Damn.
Met up with Sandy and Deric.
Allan was sleeping when we are awake la! LOL!!
WTH.
So we went SK. To eat and then Ah leong kor kor drive us to kang yi.
Quite ok today. Just that got other lion dance troupe came and like wanna settle things.
I think they have some conflict or so.
But for what I think fighting does not let the matter rest la..
Like make things more worst la! haha.
Right???
Too tired later.
And went home after everything. haha.
:D:D

Darryl got his NS letter
He will be joining the NSmen soon on 12th December.
Finally la. He kept saying "when will his NS letter be here".
He called me last night and says " Hey I got a good news for all of you! My NS letter came and the date of me joining will be 12th December, you all can say byebye to me."
LOL!! Like he is very happy huh?
Ya maybe Weizhen is right! He was crazy last night! haha.
Anyway all the best for you NS!! :D:D