Wednesday, November 26, 2008

WOW!

After weizhen weizhen went back to school,
Headed near my place to buy mounting board for her.
And bought Cheese fries for myself. haha.
Meet darryl after that.
He came over to meet us.
So long did not met up le.
Dine with Weizhen, Deric and Darryl near my place.
Headed back to 137. Did some brainstorming for weizhen's project.
Headed back home around 11.
Weizhen stayed over at my place..
Did drawing and colouring till 6am!
LOL!! Can really don't sleep huh? LOL!

Cheese fries:D

I did this for weizhen! LOL!
:D
Look!! What is this? haha.
This is Fish ball crackers. haha
Like what? LOL!

The pastel dirty my hands. haha.

Weizhen did this! I like:D haha

Work for Kyliex2008 today.
I think this is the most expensive concert that I have work for. LOL!
$100 is the cheapest.
$550 is the most expensive lol!
Work till 11.30pm.
Happy today too!
Mabel work til 930pm as scheduled.
So my father came to pick me up and sent me home.
I like the Spoon. The mickey mouse is damn cute:D
Got this at Disney Live. Cook huh?
My uncle pay it for me.
As a gift I guess. haha