Monday, November 03, 2008

Happy birthday Papa!

Monday!!!

Happy Birthday Papa!!
Sorry for not updating for like soooo looooooooonnnnnnnnggggggg!!!
haha. It's my father's birthday, celebrated at ''No Signboard''.
I'm sure you all know where?
haha. I like the clayfish there!! But too bad no more clayfish for them to cook.
Too popular I guess. So we ordered lobster!! I still like it!!
haha. My brother's girlfriend, Sara went too.
They even bought my father a cake. haha.
Yeah.. Me? Not yet get any for my father. LOL!!
Soon!! haha.. But I don't know what to get for him. haha




Deep Fried squid!!

More to come!! haha
Yummy!!

Lobster in the middle:D:D

And here came the Chili crab and black pepper crab!!
More chili more pepper:D:D



















point somemore!! LOL!







Blowing the candle. :D

She is actually saying that she wants the cherry. haha

Now she is happy that she got it! haha


Always having a stupid face. lol!


This is my cousin:D
Younger than me ok.