Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sing till your lungs are out!

Sunday!!
Weizhen came over..
And she cook spaghetti for me to eat!! haha.
Sweet:D
After eating, she went out with her family. LOL..
So I went to study. lol



We are eating the hotdog and ham more den the spaghetti. lol!
Cook too much of that.

Monday!!
After BPF exam, we went to katong to sing. LOL!
this time round. Got xijie, Taby, Jo, Weijie, Jolene, Cherry, Laiman and Mingsong!












Tuesday!!

That's taby and Rachel.. They camera shy la! LOL.
Eileen went and cos she wanted her face to be in my blog. lol!! haha.:D:D
That's my POA teacher and Jo!! haha. My "One of a kind" friend. lol!
Jo is good!!
John came about 7plus to pick me up.
Went to Orchard Party world again.
This time round his friend's birthday.
He did not tell me that it was his friend's birthday.
LOL!!
He drove me back home.
Reach home around 1 plus and went to use come.. chatted with Jo and people.
Ask if Jo is going to school today.
He said that see if he can wake up.
So I take it that he is not going.
And the morale of the story is, I skipped school today.
Hey John!! I know your shirt is more expensive than mine, But mine is still nicer!
haha.
So this is Matthew. He is 24 I guess. haha.