Friday, November 14, 2008

Updated!! there?

Look at the time!!
LoL!
Ya I just got home not long ago..
And don't feel like sleeping yet!!
Cos I got alot to blog.
So many days since I last updated. LOL.


Tuesday!!!
Went to school.
School ended at 2pm.
Jo and gang ( You know)
went to katong to sing!
LOL!
We had fun. Weijie's gf came too.
Finish at 7pm.
And I cabbed home becos I need to rush home and going AMK with my family to buy ps3.
Reached there, Eric asked Darryl and Darrick to come over.
In the end, Eric bought PS3 and the Guitar Hero Set.
For his birthday present. LOL. hahah.
Reached home and started playing non stop already.
I be the drummer and my bro be the guitarist. lol!!









Wednesday!!!
Happy Birthday To My Bro Eric:D:D
My bro ask Darryl and Darrick to come over to meet him around afternoon.
I reach home and we started playing Guitar Hero LOL!! Fun Fun!
Aroun 4plus 5, Weizhen came over.
Play till about 5 plus 6, Allan and Deric came.
We took turns.
After that we headed mac to have our dinner.
The Mega Mcspicy and Mcspicy SUCKS!
I don't like the meat. I like the previous chicken's part they use.
I want thigh. And not like now! It's like nugget mcspicy! LOL.
I feedback for the change back to thigh.:D
Headed back to my house to "Jam". While Deric went home.
Weizhen went back around 12plus 1.
I can't remember the time of Allan going home.
But around 2 plus, I went to sleep when Darrick and Darryl is still over at my place.
Of cos Eric is playing with them. LOL.







Preparing to shout at the couple opp..

Hiding in case they see him. LOL!!

Disturb only this Allan!

This couple kept hugging and doing distracting things.
I mean like at the bus stop. LOL!!



Thusday!!
Did not go to school.
But Eileen came to my house.
Meet Jo at Bedok inter to get Mabel's book.
Ya he was like kinda angry. Maybe cos we did not go school.
After that went back near my house kfc.
Ate our lunch there.
Headed to my house after that.
Eileen slept on my bed.. While I used comp.
Got myself prepared and out of my house.
Meet Mabel at Kallang mrt.
Waited damn long.. and there was no bus 11.
So we went to take cab.
Reach SIS.
At first kinda sian.
But after that, ...........was like happy la:D:D
haha. Rihanna concert today..
Like the shortest concert ever! lol.
Waited for John and his friend to come pick me up at SIS.
His friend drove a BMW and we went orcard's party world to sing.
From 12am to 4am I guess.
John drove and sent us home after that.
My nose was block and John thought I'm cold.
So he turn off the aircon. LOL!!
I asked John about the bill. After they sent me home.
He said It's ok.. As long as I enjoyed.
What can I say? Thanks John and your friend:D