Friday, November 21, 2008

Disney Live:D

lol!!!
I don't know what happen to my msn!! lol
Can't press "Enter" there.
But I can press it here.
Anyone??
I don't know what happen. lol!!

OK. School at 1 today.
Was like so tired.. and dragging my self to wash up.
Left with 2 sub exam..
After that, no more school!! haha. LOL!
School ended and went to change. Headed to bedok inter and took Mrt to kallang mrt station.
Working today for "Disney Live".
I got ticket collector again.. This time premier ticket collector. haha
I don't quite like premier.. I like the rest! haha.
Cool! Not alot of people is working today.
I saw the mickey mouse cup at the merchandise store. I wanna get it! haha
Cool! I think it will cost $25 or more? haha.
I want!!
Staff will get 10% off la.. Im asking my uncle(working for Sistic) to get it! haha. :D
Ya I know 10% only la.. But, I'm not the one paying. haha.
I want!! As a souvenir :D