Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Too bad for me..

Checked my result and it is better than last semester..
This time round my accounts get B and A for Etp... But not so good for the other module..
I don't like my result.. I know i can do better..Argghh.. Too late...I feel like restarting the whole module..
Because last semester  i did badly for accounts and pulled my gpa down.. Sad.. Oh my... Damn sian..
Well, all i can say is do better...(Same old phrase)
Mingsong passed his 2.4 run! Happy for him but sad for me..
Not yet pack my luggage.. Need to pack it really soon after i finish blogging and finish my brunch. Hungry!
Boyfriend said that I'm too skinny.. Am i?
But i think i'm fine.. Skinny but got meat. haha.
Whatever is it.. Ya boyfriend is more meaty now and more muscular(:
Eat more but i will still want you:) But i know when i eat more, you won't want me! haha.
So going to Taiwan soon.. Means no meeting of mingsong for this week when he book out..
Will miss you for sure.. and my friends in Singapore:)
Boring.. School is starting real soon.. on the 12 of April.. How fast..
Alright I'm going to eat my brunch now...