Saturday, March 27, 2010

If only i can hold on to you and never let you go...

Friday!
Training yesterday in the morning at 9am. But I'm late by abit..
No physical training yesterday but we did alot of stunts..
We did 221 and my right arm is full of bruises and red spots now..
More than 5 and less than 10 bruises i can say...
After training yesterday, we headed bedok to settle our dinner..
Home after that.. Was chatting with my dearest botak on msn and at around 920pm, he asked me if i wanna follow him to meet his cousin..
In the end they came to fetch me and they are really fast. Reached around 940pm..
Drove all the way to SIM to fetch his cousin's gf named Fanny and we headed to town's Coffee club to meet Fanny's cousin named Mark.. They eat at coffee club but i just drink..Because I'm not hungry..
After we finished, we sat down and discuss where we wanna go.. I felt like singing at that point but it's too expensive to sing over there and moreover, mingsong and his cousin don't sing.. LOL!
In the end, we walked over to cineleisure.. Bought 5 tickets for "When In Rome" at 1.30am..
Before that we played arcade.. We even sat at a place and he started playing with my iPhone..
The movie is funny and worth watching.. after the movie, his cousin sent Mark home, Fanny home and lastly dearest came over to my place.. Dearest slept on the car all the way..and I'm so good that I hold his head all the way because I'm afraid that when he wakes up, his neck will ache..
After we sent Mark home, boyfriend slept on my lap all the way..I bet he had a nice sleep on the car..
Had a great time with dearest.. Yes you are more muscular now.. haha. So stop flexing your muscles to mark.  haha:) So cute.. Can't stop touching your head (with a little hair). Loves!


Over at Coffee club..
Silly!

He is touching his own chest.. LOL!

I know Ming song is smiling at me. I forgot about our conversation..

After a tiring day.. Reached home about 4.30am and it is the time he has to wake up in camp.