Thursday, March 25, 2010

Finished my lunch and I feel so full now..
I feel so sleepy now and I might want to get some sleep later..
Whole day training tomorrow thus i have to get more rest.
I managed to tan yesterday but I'm afraid that my skin will peel..
Don't feel like going out today.. Out for so many days and now I'm finally at home..
Sometimes staying at home is not bad actually..
I feel so relax and I'm be able to do anything at anytime i like..
Every time when i'm at home, i will use my laptop. While I'm using the laptop, i watch tv too.
But when i get bored, i will leave my laptop on and lie on my sofa to watch the television program.
Same thing until i get bored, i will go to sleep. LOL!
And I always find things to eat when I'm at home.. Whatever I can find, i will eat..
So staying at home everyday is a bad thing you know? haha..
I will get fat and lazy!!
After blogging, i guess I will lie down on my bed buy leaving my laptop on still... Might go to sleep after that too.. LOL! Feeling LAZY....
I wanna print many photos and pin it all up on my big pin board! :)

When you are true, you won't get tired. ILY