Monday, March 22, 2010

Cheerleading for 8days is not funny..



fRIDAY, MARCH 19, 2010



Reached school around 11.30am and went to airport, Bugis and queenstown.. Headed back to school around 4pm.. Training as usual and tiring.. But we did full dress rehearsal today..


Saturday, MARCH 20, 2010

Woke up early in the morning and reached school at 8.30am..
Mcgriddles for breakfast.
Did our competition routine for 2 times and we headed off to makeup. After make up, teacher drove us to expo hall 2.
While waiting for Genesis turn, i'm so nervous. 
During our turn, we did the routine and we are very happy that we all did well.
We waited till about 5pm for the result.
And Team Genesis WON!!
The team jumped up to the competition ground and we were like hyper and happy at the same time..
Its like finally and unbelieveable! 
We practiced the routine for like less than 1 week and our team is just 2 months old, and we did it!
After the competition, headed to tampines for dinner...and we headed to airport to send Ian and Clement off..
Boyfriend called me around 10pm and asked if I wanna catch a movie with his cousin, cousin's gf and cousin's gf's cousin.. So I agreed. 
He asked if taby wanna come along since tab is with me.. So Taby and me headed to downtown to meet my boyfriend:) Happy to see him. Because it has been a week. haha.
Catch 12am, "Confucius" and i was like very tired and cold during the movie..The funny thing is boyfriend thought that I am crying. LOL! First time i let boyfriend to carry my bag for me.. I guess I am too tired because I'm busy since the morning? Thanks coleman:):) 
Only after the movie, coleman found out that I need to wake up at 6.30am in the morning later.. So he asked his cousin to fetch me home first.. but his cousin wanna eat and I told them that it's okay.. Just go ahead to eat.. So after eating, his cousin sent me and coleman to my house.. There were difficulties while bathing.. Because I have to entangle my hair that is filled with hairspray before that, and I have to remove all my makeup.. I took so long to get out of the toilet.. bed time after that! Though I slept for like just a blink of the eye. LOL!!




Sunday, MARCH 21, 2010

Woke up at 645am.. and went to prepare.. Passed boyfriend the cream that i bought for muscle ache relief and well, i bought 1 for myself too!
Bused down to bedok interchange with him.. 
He sent me to mrt station and he went home after that.. 
Headed to NTU with Joseph, Ida, Mavin, Chloe, Shermeen, Jeeven, Joshua lim, Zhiping, Fiqah and Aysha..
Learnt many things during the cheer leading workshop and get to know friends from Japanese:) KONICHIWA! 
After the workshop, we headed to jurong point and we settled our dinner at Din Tai Feng..
First time in my life i tried Xiao long bao.. Ya mingsong says that i'm a "sua gu" when I told him about it. haha.. Sorry lor..But i really don't like eating pork... Unless the pork is fried.. haha.. But after trying the xiao long bao, i think it's not bad.. Because the pork smell is not really strong or smelly? I don't know how to say anyway. Either it is smelly or not I am not sure. LOL! 
Home sweet home after that..
Boyfriend is in camp now:) 
and he called me when i'm bathing.. Yes i bring my phone to the bathroom not all the time but sometimes:)
Talked to him until 1020pm and i asked him to turn in. Because The lights is off already..So obey the rules my dear. I don't want you to get charge or anything:)
Well, I'm going to bed now! I'm tired!
Training at 9am - 5pm tomorrow..
Goodnight everyone!


I'm in the front:):) haha

She gave the shirt as a gift for me:)
Doumo arigatou gozaimasu..


Din Tai Feng!