Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Two but still happening:)

Dental appointment at 12.30pm.. Finished about 1..
Met weizhen and we headed over to City plaza..
Weizhen said that people will thought that I like gold.. Because iPhone cover gold, Watch gold, Bag zip gold..Slipper also got got.. LOL!
I think gold looks good on me.. depend on what gold anyway..
After we finished shopping there, we headed over to town..
Was queuing at the movie counter and we don't know what to watch.
Ended up, we bought the tickets for "Just another Pandora's box" at 9.40pm.
We walked to far east after that and we settled down to have our lunch..
Shopped at Far east and I want a Polaroid camera.. Why we don't have digital Polaroid in singpore? But I saw it online...http://www.polaroid.com/category/0/266907/Polaroid_PoGo%26%238482;
Around 7pm, we walked to heeren's mac and we ordered mega macspicy to share.. So loving as always. HAHA! We sat at mac and we talked about what to wear/bring to Taiwan..
we walked over to cineleisure around 9pm..
I thought of mingsong over there because we went there last Friday.
And i saw the necklace I want at cineleisure.. $75 for a name less than 5 letters.. Additional letters for additional $5. And i want a bling with my name.. And the bling cost $5 also..
So added up to $85.. I don't know if I should get it..
I don't want the steel to tarnish. Don't know.. Shall see...
After movie, we bused home..
Home sweet home:)


I look more decent with spectacle. I hope so...