Sunday, March 28, 2010

I hope to get it!

I want so many things in my life...
Well but i don't think i would be able to get it with my own money...because I'm not working..
And i seriously can't depend on my parents for all those things...
So i can only work.. Yes I wanna work when I have the time..



















I wanted something like this.. The colour I mean..Like many different colours in a shoes.. Well.. This is limited edition i guess so I think I won't be able to get it even if I have the money..


Another one I think that is very cool.. Glow in the dark.. And moreover it is green in colour.. Oh my. I so wanna get this if i couldn't get the limited edition one.























Was bored and I went web hopping and i saw this watch.. I like the classic and vintage design of the watch and i would rather want the strap to be leather.
I think the price of this watch is about $400-$500.
But i'm not sure if is it Singapore dollar.. I like...

Well I can seriously just dream on to all these. haha.
Unless I work den i can achieve all these one day!
I feel like drink milk now I don't know why..
I can't wait for Taiwan to come!