Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dearest went out to shave his hair to the shortest kind..
The one that all recruits should have. Botak but still as handsome as before:)
I'm flying off to Taiwan this coming Thursday and I can't wait to pack my luggage. Because I'm using my new luggage.. You know you tend to get excited when you first it.. Hmm.. What should I bring/wear over there?
Heard from my cousin that Taiwan is rather cold there.. So i must wear something long enough to cover my legs.. But I look rather ugly in long pants/long jeans.. Right ming song? haha!
But whatever it is..  I have to protect my legs from catching a cold.. HAHA! This reminds me of the past. I bet Joseph Joseph know what I'm refering to.. Funny!
I will bring my cam, iPhone (try to get prepaid card over there), wearable and lastly photos:) Nah! It's always in my wallet.. haha..
I can't wait to go Taiwan and I can't wait to come back to Singapore. haha.
I will miss ming song for sure:)
Train well in ns okay? And be a muscular fire fighter