Friday, April 09, 2010

Taiwan trip with relative and weizhen:)

Taiwan Trip Day 1
Thanks Joshua lim for sending us off at the airport.. He came alone..
I love the weather there. The temperature range from 16 degree to 25.
And when we are at mountain top, we talk and there is water vapour.. Cool.
All we did there is eat and eat, shop and shop, and I miss and miss mingsong and the rest in singapore:)
Everything is fun! I started to miss taiwan.. The things we did there, shop, eat and the weather..
How i wish boyfriend is with me when i'm at Taiwan..

I know i am short..

I love my new luggage.

On the bus we booked to hotel..

and we headed out for a walk at si men ding.. Since our hotel is opposite si men ding..

Night time shared the same with with weizhen and my brother.. I slept in the middle:)

Day 2


Tried the hotel's breakfast.. Not bad but i don't like the ham.. I guess it's different from Singapore.

Taiwan's volcano..

My nephew is so cute.. K-A-Y-D-E-N.

It's really cold there. I'm not pretending but it is..

My cousin Kelvin:)

Is this a crow or? looks like but it is blue in colour.. Nice.

We are surrounded by clouds. haha

Really big..

Bought a jacket there because it is really cold and i can't take it..

Comes with a pair of gloves..

It's raining and the rain comes down really slow.. Wind + rain = coldness.
It's very cold until my face is numb... I don't feel my face and hands..

As you can see my brother is acting tough. LOL! They wore shorts and it's really bad...

The queen's head..

Something to keep you warm here.

Fruit tea..

And we went to night market at jiu fen if i'm not wrong..

End of day 2... Oh ya.. we traveled by a bus we booked on day 2...

Day 3
From day 3 onwards, we traveled by ourselves...
MRT, Bus and Cab.

It's really easy to get a seat there.. People down rush for seat like in singapore..

Ok. I know I look retarded.. And i know I'm short...

This is cool. haha

Another retarded face of mine.

Fried mushroom! I like!! Tasted better than in Singapore.. love it!

Nice wanton...

My cousin Jerel won't the big sword by playing some shooting game..

Kayden is so greedy..

Went back hotel to put stuff and we went to shop again..

Dinner

Yes sir!
Went to shop with weizhen, cousin and his girlfriend while the rest headed back to hotel..
Around 1am we cabbed back to hotel..

Day 4



Taiwan's Din tai feng:)

We ordered more.. Just that I didn't take picture.. haha. Nice! and cheap..

Happy ester day:)

Time for hot spring:)

Private room with weizhen because we don't want to do naked.. haha.

After the hot spring, time for some hot tea..

It's so cool and people can swim there.. Oh my.
'
On the mini train..

Cable car:)

It's only 5pm and the sun is setting down.

On our way to Taiwan 101.

101 storey..

And we are here:)





Mini shopping cart.. so cute.

This is super nice!! So much better than singapore! Love it.. And super full after eating this..

Looking at this, i'm hungry again:( I miss taiwan now:(

On the phone with darling while cabbing back to si men ding.
Miss him super duper much!

Day 5



This is damn nice!! Simple but nice.. I don't know why..I like it when they have the choice of burger bread or normal bread..

Trained down to hou shan pi to eat and we shopped there.. Bought many stuff over there and it's really cheap.. Because they do whole sale over there.

Back to si men ding and we went to toilet bowl restaurant..

Look at the rice. haha. Shape of a shit..

Kayden pinched his nose because his mom is holding a shit...

Day 6






Fish restaurant..

On our way to airport.. I miss Singapore and can't wait to go back at that point..


Dixon cut his hair and he looks like da lang now. haha.

I'm back in Singapore!
Touched down around 11.30pm on the 6th of April.
And thanks Shermeen, Chloe, Ian, Clement, Jason and dixon for picking us up at airport..
Went for supper with them at Simpang bedok and my parents brought my luggage and stuff back home.
We chatted and slacked at Simpang bedok till around 430am and jason drove the girls.. Sent Weizhen and Shermeen back..  Left chloe and me..Drove back to simpang bedok and fetched the guys.. Sent Chloe, Clement and me home and they drove back home.. Jason is so good.. Willing to send all of us home..and i had some fun being his GPS. haha. He even allow me to drive but I don't want..