Saturday, April 10, 2010

Definitely not enough..

Friday!

Met up with Chloe, Mavin, Shermeen, Dixon and Jason for breakfast at tampines mac before training..
Training starts at 12.30pm.. Training was fun.. But at the same time I'm bothered about something.. Something that nobody knows.. Clement and Ian ask if we wanna watch Ju-on 2 after our training.. I didn't want to go actually because I wanted to meet ming song.. But since he is going out with wei wei then i'll tag along for the movie... Planned to watch 9.15pm show but the seating is bad.. So we went vivo and bought the tickets for ju-on at 12.45pm. I watch like 40% of the movie.. I used my hands to cover where i can only see the subtitles. haha. But I saw abit of the eyes/mouth of the ghost.. Damn scary.. After the movie, I'm freaking scared.. I texted my boyfriend to let him know and he will meet me under my block to accompany me for the scary night..Jason sent us home as he drove his aunty's family car.. Reached my block and they accompanied me to wait for mingsong.. All of the girls said that he looks nicer with this body figure. At that point when i saw mingsong, i wanted to give him a hug..and I'm really glad that he is there for me..Went home and bathed..Ming song is really cute and sweet.. Waited for me to finished bathing to sleep together:) How sweet..
LOVE YOU BABY!