Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thanks Mummy and Papa:)

Sunday!

Tired! Woke up around 12pm and my mom start nagging already.. asking me to bathe and stuff..
So I went to bathe and use my computer.. On a song to let her listen.. Because it is a old song.. Sang by Huang Xiao Hu. Nice lei! And at the same time prove to her how lag my computer is.. LOL!
Told her that i want to get a new laptop.. Because mine is way too old and lag.. haha. Around 2, we headed to bishan to pray for our ancestor with uncle, aunt and cousin...
After that we cabbed down to Tan Tock Seng to visit my grandma.. After that we headed down to tampines.. Dine at Soup restaurant.. Headed to Best Denki after that.. Check out laptop and at first i saw Hp.. Affordable price of around $1499. Ask my mum if it is ok.. and her reply was.. if you wanna get a laptop, you wont get a car.. I was like huh? I want a car then.. But at the same time i want a laptop!
My laptop is like 4 years already.. Change also reasonable ma. haha.. We headed to sony style to take a look after that..Saw this laptop http://www.sony.com.sg/product/vpcea16fg/sku/vpcea16fg_p+e1 . And i think it is not bad.. Because it is fast and the graphic is not bad.. So i ask my dad now instead of my mum.. Will i be able to get a car if i buy this laptop.. He replied.. is this the latest? and the sales person said yes it arrived like 3 days ago only.. So my dad was like Okay.. I want one of this.. But we ended up going to Best to get.. Because my cousin is getting too.. and Best gave us better deals.. haha.. So now I'm happily using my laptop:) Pink in colour.. at first i wanna get the green.. But i think it will be funny. haha. Got the Pink instead..