Friday, April 09, 2010

Updated my blog.
Tried to upload pictures to facebook. But there are always error..Boring..
Been 13 days since i last meet mingsong..But i will meet him soon!
He will only book out tomorrow and I hope we will have more time for each other..
He is really sweet when i'm over at Taiwan. haha. Love him to the max!
Can't wait to see my silly botak boy!
Cheerleading tomorrow at 12am.. Meeting cheerleaders at tampines mac at 1030am tomorrow and I can't sleep because I slept alot in the afternoon... I don't know what time will cheerleading ends.. I hope not till night..
Baby waited for me to watch clash of the titans together.. I think we will be able to watch this weekend. haha.
And i wanna watch Ju-on 2, Rec 2 too! I miss you. And miss the way you text me when I'm in taiwan.. haha.
I'm guess i'm going to bed soon. If not I can't wake up for tomorrow's breakfast. haha.
Goodnight people:)