Saturday, April 24, 2010

Wholeheartedly

Friday & Saturday- Woke up very early.. Just hope that i will reach school at 730 for cheer leading performance..
But as usual, I'm late.. But not so late. haha. Performance ended at 1030 and it was successful. After lesson, we headed to Cafe 1 to meet the cheerleaders. Lunched and we went down for some meeting.. After the meeting, Dixon, Clement, Jeevan, Marvin, Shermeen and chloe headed down to bugis.. Mavin went home around 4. And the rest caught "Shutter island". It's damn cold in the cinema and clement offer me his t-shirt to cover my hands and legs. Thanks.. After the movie, we headed down to sim lim..walked blindly and didn't know that I'm at rochor road already and they decided to have dao hui there.. when i had soya bean drink.. Fun with the cheerleaders.. Jeevan is so funny! They talked to loudly over at rochor dao hui because we are at the 2nd level. And people around us are like talking loudly.. So jeevan started to talk like nobody's business. LOL! It's like a competition. LOL! Walked back to bugis and we headed home.. Initially i decided to go wenkai's chalet.. But mingsong texted me and ask if i wanna watch movie over at ps..
And so i went to look for him.. It's like always last min thing. haha. Starbucks to chill and we headed for the movie "Kick Ass". It's funny like an action comedy.. His cousin sent his girlfriend home and sent me home after that.. Mingsong came over to my house and so funny la.. I taught him to do what I did to train my abs and he can't do it.. LOL! I think he don't know la. Not he cannot.. So much fitter than last time la. haha. Chest also very big la. haha. Woke up him at 9am.. Because he wants to buy black berry bold..He went with his parents and he is using Black berry bold now.. haha.
Before the performance.

HAPPY ANNIVERSAY,
LOVE YOU BABY:)