Friday, May 07, 2010

Too much to update.

Time to blog..
Oh man.. Been so long since i last updated my blog..
Wondering if i still remember everything.. I hope I don't miss out anything. haha.

April 25, Sunday- Pray, ubi to buy car...
April 26, Monday- School, Cheerleading training..
April 27, Tuesday- School, Dental appointment, Collect car.. Dinner at tamp with weizhen and parents..Drove from one place to another..
April 28, Wednesday- School, Cheerleading Training.
April 29, Friday- Swimming after school at jurong with shermeen and Weizhen. Mahjong session..

May 1, Saturday- Drove around with my car along with my parents, aunty and cousin..Home and headed out at night to look for deric, darryl, alex with my brother.. Tamp to fetch them and drove to changi for supper.. After that send alex back and we went to pasir chalet.. Fetch mei mei and i drove all the way to Amk to send darryl home.. Home sweet home after that..

May 2, Sunday- Washed my car with my parents. Tab came half way through. Send my dad to sim drive and back home again.. Bathed and headed out to fetch clement.. and here it goes.. something happened.. I was in Chloe's car park and a guy age around 30. he was in the packing lot and he move his car out.. He turned and he knock onto me.. When i'm still going straight. Obviously it's his fault.. Well, he is also a p-plate.. So ya.. In the end he pay all my repairing expenses.. Gonna be $1400. And he paid for it already.. Thank god that he is good man..Too bad that he knocked onto my car...!






May 3, Monday-Training as usual. But I skipped accounts because I went to check on my car.. Met the guy who bang on my car with my dad and he pay on the spot.. Physical training today. Endurance! haha.

May 4, Tuesday-School as usual, Tampines for swensens and movie with weizhen chloe, Clement, Dixon.. Weizhen came after her work.. Caught ip man.. and it's nice!! Pasar malam after that:)


May 5, Wednesday-Stunts for today.. Learn chair, alleviator



The black stuff on my teeth is bread.. Cool.. And it tasted like normal bread.. lol!

2 tables of big water melon

Team Genesis:)

May 6, Thursday- Lesson ended at 12, mac lunch with joseph and shermeen..Iron man 2 with Clement and weizhen after that.