Thursday, May 20, 2010

Updated!

Monday- Sad story.. Deric's father passed away and I'm rather affected..
I'm not doing well in cheerleading and i totally got no mood.. Yes i did cried..But i don't know the exact reason why.. I tend to think alot but people don't know..Sometimes it's not because I don't wanna say.. It's because I don't know how to say it. Thanks those who are there for me:)

Tuesday- Finished lesson at 2pm. Headed home. On the air con and drop dead on my bed.. Slept all the way till 630pm until my friends called me.. Met Deric, Wenkai, Karen, Alex and weizhen for dinner.. After dinner, attend funeral. well, deric stays behind my block.. And i'm very close to him.. we know each other since young..Well, maybe that's the reason why I'm kinda affected too...Clement came to meet me and weizhen later.. and we chatted.. Drove weizhen home.. But not clement. Because of some reason..

Wednesday- Lesson today. And i didn't sleep in class. Happy..
Gym before training.. and it's a bad thing! Training was tiring.. Stretch better than before.. and i'm happy after all.. well.. I think i'm rather busy.. Maybe i'm a busy woman.. i don't even have time for myself...that's the sad thing.. But being busy is good... Well....