Friday, May 07, 2010

Thanks all:)

Lesson ended at 12pm today.. Tampines subway with Chloe, Shermeen, Dixon, Clement and Jason.
In the past, I don't like subway. But now i think I'm in love with it. haha.. Thanks people for your concern.. Well I'm okay. haha. Gonna collect my car later:) and driving out of cos! I hope my parents allow me to drive out alone.. Yes alone:) den i can call whoever i wish to meet and fetch them for supper or something. haha. Well i think I'm fortunate enough.. So why complain? People's life are much more tougher than mine.. I should be happy. haha. Yes I am happy:)
Going St james tomorrow with the cheerleaders because Jeevan is entering ns.. It's like a farewell party for him. Since he wants to go club then we shall go with his plan:).First time going to club tomorrow i hope i know how to protect myself or rather someone there will protect me! haha. I guess i will just be at a corner with Weizhen and Shermeen while the taby, chloe and the rest go to the dance floor. haha.