Saturday, May 15, 2010

Laugh like there is no tomorrow

Yes I'm rather bored at the moment...
Many people are still sleeping.. Oh.. But i wanna go out:(
Mummy will be back soon. & she will come back with food:) I'm so hungry..
I'm waiting for her to be back and get my empty stomach filled.

It is Friday yesterday..Met Chloe and Shermeen.. Headed down to bugis to meet Jeevan, Joshua lim, Gregory, Zhiping, weizhen, clement, Dixon and Ian..
Dinner together.. Planned to watch District 13.. But ended up we bused down to dhoby ghaut.. On the bus, there is this old man sitting down..I'm not facing him though.. I'm not sure of what he did..But i felt something touching me and can feel that my skirt went up.. Luckily i did wear tights inside.. Damn the old man..
Checked out mind cafe and it was full. So the person will call Ian when there is space for us.. Went to rochor road to have beancurd.. Like again. haha. Played Bounce bullet using my iphone.. and joshua lim saw me playing and he joined me.. We laughed like there is nobody around us. and he keep saying my fingers are fat and that's why cannot aim properly! Had so much fun..
We walked back to Mind Cafe and we started playing Sabotour..  This is damn fun.. as usual we laughed and we get really excited.. haha. we shall go again soon! haha.
Bused home with Shermeen, Chloe, Clement and weizhen around 12am..
Fun night.. But really tired. I guess we laughed too much!