Sunday, April 11, 2010

Just another day...

I saw myself on television just now..Because Cheer leading championships is on SVE channel 122.
There is repeat at 6am later..
I saw how we performed, i'm like laughing with my relative and weizhen is laughing too.
Not that our routine is funny.. But it's rather funny to see yourself on tv.. LOL!
I recorded the whole program..
Oh my, school's starting tomorrow and I'm still in the holiday mood..
School starts at 11am tomorrow.. Cheer leading training after school till 8 i guess. I hope it would be earlier..
Full dress rehearsal for Tuesday cca drive performance.. and we hope to recruit more people.. More guys especially that's what Mr tay told us... So on the actual day of cca drive, we must pull more guys in..Oh my!

Till here people! Wish me luck that my CA will be nice and funny..