Sunday, March 01, 2009

Thanks to Rachel:D

Was at sk yesterday till around 2am.
After that went to ah boy's house with Deric, Liheng, Rachel, Valerie and Gilbert.
I slept for awhile at there but it's too hot. So I couldn't sleep. haha.
Asked Rachel to help me with my blog.
Now, not so empty at the left side bar.
I shifted most of the things up.
And I intend to add like 'Event' that will link you to 'Birthdays','Chingays' and stuff.
I'm trying. haha.
Ok back to this morning.
Finished doing the blog at around 6am.
Around 7am, we headed to take bus.
Went to market that is nearby our house with Deric and Rachel.
Ordered Kwuey Chap and Carrot cake red in colour. haha
Because I asked the uncle to put alot of chilli. haha.
Headed home, Bathed and went to sleep.
Woke up at 5pm.
And asked Rachel for help again for my blog title. Cos the previous one can't be seen using IE.
Now. can already:D
Thanks Rachel for spending time to help me with my blog:D