Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mahjong again. LOL!

Sorry everyone, if you are using firefox.
you will see my blog is very messy.
I will change it when I have the time or will ask some help from Rachel.
Now, what I'm busy now adays with planning of chalet, Mahjong, Sk and Final theory test. LOL!

Monday!
Mentioned at previous post that I can't sleep.
Eddie came about 1 plus.
And I called Deric up. Woke him up, ask him to bathe.
Bused down with Alvin and Deric.
Meet Bert, Daniel, Darryl, Darrick there.
Caught soft toys there.
Cabbed down to sk after that.

Things they caught.



Took bus 21 after eating.
While on our way home on bus reaching my place,
Nelson said that he felt like playing mahjong.
Bert said the same things too.
In the end we ended up playing Mahjong at Rachel's house.
Played till morning.
And her parents came back.
Her parents even cook for us to eat. LOL!



That's Alvin. LOL!

Can't you see my eyes?

Preparing for breakfast? haha.

Sleep Sleep Sleep.

Fish for breakfast

This is nice:D

I don't eat this. LOL!
Went home bathe and sleep.
Super tired. LOL!