Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Somewhere over the rainbow

I'm like having flu now. LOL!
Ok sleep at 9am after eating my curry and used laptop awhile.
Wrote in my previous post. haha
Woke up at around 4.30pm because Deric and Gilbert is coming over to my house.
So that I won't continue sleeping.
When they came, I lied on my bed for awhile and grab my whatever to the bath room.
Finished bathing and Darrick was at my house already too.
Warmed up the curry my mother have cooked.
Scoped up potatoes and curry gravy. Told you I don't eat the chicken.
I only eat Fried Chicken or grilled chicken. haha.
As it was raining heavily, took bus 60 to Eunos interchange and took bus 63 to SK.
Learnt drum and train dragon.
I think muscle are building up real soon.
Because I tried to play the Dragon head. And is it heavier than the body. LOL!
Fun:D

Photobucket
Double rainbow again.
On bus 63 to SK.
Photobucket
Half. I think the rest is like behing the clouds? LOL! idono.
Photobucket
While wating for bus, Deric cable tied Bert's hand.
And it was like stuck.
NO WAY OUT.
SO NO BLOOD FLOWS.
Searched for my nail clipper and got is cut off.
Look at his hand now. LOL!
Photobucket