Sunday, March 15, 2009

Coming soon and mahjong.

Friday!
Met up with Valerie, Darrick, Gilbert, Shuzhen, Ah bee, Deric, Li heng and wenkai.
Rachel came after that.
Valeria and her friend say 2 kitten.
So cute la.
And she carried it with her like a baby. LOL!
Went to Sk to train as usual.

Look like lion dance. LOL.
Her movement i meant.
Like lion going up the mountain.

Like a baby.

Look at her shit. LOL!

The grey one is cuter.

Look at his. OMG! super cute shot!

Strawberry for late night when I can't get to sleep.
And need something to bite. haha
Nice ok:D


Saturday!!
Met up with Deric, Darrick, Yan yan and Rachel under my block on saturday.
Reached E-hub and met up with Nelson.
Caught 'Coming soon'. :)
I kept my promise and I watch the entire show without covering my eyes.
But those shocking part of cos I got frighten and I covered for awhile la. haha.
Who the hell will open their eyes still when they got frighten by what they are looking at?
haha.




This is Rachel's hand.
Very serious infection. I don't know how she got this.
Super scared.

The smaller coke cost more than the normal one. LOL!

8 packet of mee goreng.

Yan yan and me cooking for them. lol

Bert came to find us at donno what time
But I remembered it was late.
We played mahjong at her house and I lost. LOL!
haha. $8.70:)
Its ok. haha. Not always ma. haha.
Played till the next day and we went home around 10am.
We chatted after mahjong and again I laughed non-stop. LOL!
Bused home, bathed and sleep.
Super tired.