Sunday, March 08, 2009

3rd for nel. And Dinner was fun:D

This post is for Saturday. Meaning yesterday. LOL!
Saturday!
With less than 1 hour of sleep, woke up early in the morning 7am.
It was a hard time waking Alvin up.
Got ready and met up with Deric.
Breakfast at market and it started to rain.
Rachel came, finished eating and went to wait for the bus.
And then Valerie and Li Heng came.
Bused to eunos and MRT to Boon Lay.
I went to top up my adult ez-link card.
Gave the uncle $10 and I waited.
He wanted to give me change. Like as if I have given him $50 dollars. LOL!
But I told him I gave him $10.
I don't want to be a cheater.
Read New Moon on train and listened to songs.
And sorry Darrick for making you wait. Like so long.
Went to see lion dance comp.
As Nelson took part too.
Happy for you Nelson:D
He got 3rd. Congrats:D













2 NTU girls in this lion. COOL.

All girls.




Did you see him? The Last guy wearing spect.


Went to sk later for dinner.
Most of the Kong Ngai, Kong Chou and Xiong Sheng came.
I think its a appreciation of the Chingay thingy.

First dish and we are really fast. LOL!


My Shark fin soup with some liquor added by Eddie. Lol.







All of us are like so red. Because we went table to table to cheers.
Like give our senior respect. haha.

Enough of drinking. 7-up time! haha.
Look at daniel. LOL!


1 fish became 3 fishes.




More?








us:D
What is Daniel doing with the Cane. HAHA. lol!