Saturday, March 21, 2009

Information for chalet's food.

The person called me just now and confirmed the order list to me.
Currently they are having the promotion of dessert. Buy 1 get 1 free.
So I got the dessert for your imformation. And the dessert cost $12.
So we have to add the $12 to the total.
Also, the person told me that we have to get 3 form box inorder to keep the food fresh.
But 1 form box cost $3.50.
We can return the delivery uncle the boxes on the spot and we will get $3.50 x3 back.

Now the total cost is $301.85
Each person $8 only for the food.Please pass Karrie/Rachel the money as soon as possible.If not we won't be able to get the food without paying.

1.Bert-PAID
2.Deric-PAID
3.Karrie-PAID
4.Rachel-PAID
5.Yan yan-PAID
6.Ahboy-PAID
7.Javier-PAID
8.Nelson-PAID
9.Lisa-PAID
10.Valerie-PAID
11.Liheng -PAID
12.Eric -PAID
13.Ahbee-PAID
14.Darrick -PAID
15.Eddie-PAID
16.Shuzheng
17.Kaiwen
Thank you so much for your understanding.
-
Ah boy's mother ask
monday she cook curry chicken n fried noodles for us ok?
YES/NO?
Please msn ah boy /tag my blog or sms me to tell me.
Thank you:)