Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Finally Mahjong and Movie.

Monday!
Went to sk to train.
My brother taught me the lion head.
At first shuzheng was learning with me.
But in the end, Elvina and Valeria learn with us too. haha
After the training, went over to coffee shop to have something to drink.
Some eat.
Deric, Darrick and Shuzheng went home.
Nelson drove Eddie and Ah boy home to bathe first.
The car is packed with many of us.
Ah boy, Yan yan, Bert, Eddie, wenkai, Nel and me.
7 of us. LOL!
After ah boy and eddie alighted, Nel drove wenkai home. LOL!
Drove back to fetch ah boy and eddie again.
Went to 'Xiao Hong Ji' to eat while waiting for Rachel to be back.
Went Rachel's house to mahjong after that.
FUN FUN!
I Won! My tag team partner is bert.


Nel is driving





Tuesday!
Reached home around 7am.
Finished my Fillet-o-fish breakfast and went to bathe.
Sleep after that till 12pm. And went for my Dental appointment.
The feeling is damn nice la.
I felt like sleeping when they are cleaning my teeth.
But can't like 2 woman dentist there helping me.
So awkward to sleep. LOL!
Everything finished at 1.30pm.
Went home after that to sleep again.
Too tired.
Woke up at 5.30pm.
Bathe and went out again.
Headed to pasir ris with Deric, Javier, Rachel and Yan yan to meet up with nelson, Bert, Eddie and ah boy.
Caught ''PUSH'' at 9.20pm.
Nice show:D
Went to central to eat and no more bus home.
So we walked to 'red house'. But the red house was no longer there.
we walked to 7-eleven and bought drinks and playing cards.
Went to the downtown east resort the one you need to put 1 dollar for the entry.
But we flashed out 'nEbO' Cards and we are free to enter.
Played cards there till like 5pm and we went to Mac.
Ate breakfast and continued playing.
We bused home around 8pm.
Fun but tired. haha.