Thursday, March 26, 2009

Movie, Trainning and Chalet.

Hello!
Sorry for not blogging.
Thursday. 19march.

Caught Mall Cop at amk.
Nice:D
I can't really remember what we did anyway. LOL!

So you think you are sexy? Haha.

Don't straighten your leg. Bend abit:D



Daniel looked shagged. LOL!

90 degree
Ah boy's house with Nel, Bert, Deric, Val, Rachel and Eddie.
Nel, Bert, Rachel and Eddie is playing mahjong now.
I didn't play because I'm planning about the SK chalet thingy.
Food order. And please pay the money by Saturday.
Because I need to transfer the money on Sunday.
Thank you.And yes I got my braces on.Only the upper part only.
5 weeks later then braces for the lower part too. LOL!
Not that painful after all but I can't really eat things that are hard.
But I ate ice cream too. haha. Super cold and the metal contract. LOL!
Saturday!
Amk with them again. and caught many things.
I ate KFC mash potatoes(L) for the day.


Rachel ate curry pie from ''Pie Kia''
And this really look like shit. LOL!

Sorry very unglam.

Monday!
Chalet check in at 2.30pm.
Cabbed there.
Swim too. I'm so happy that I can finally swim:):):)


On our way to eat.

Kaiwen stop posing la. haha.

Ready to swim!!
Look at his pants. LOL!

bbq time. And I did sambal rice from satay rice.
Nice. Spicy I like:D
And thank yan yan my cousin for cutting hotdogs into smaller pieces:D

Now val to do the bbq-ing.

Guess this.
LOL! it is ah bee's long kan. LOL!
A guy by the way.

Play psp somemore. LOL!

Yan yan with Mario.


Cards games were fun.
Played true or dare and murderer. Fun la:D

Tuesday morning!
Work up after sleeping for 1 hour. And went to ubi with yan yan.
She went home and I went to take my FTT.
I passed:D And I'm super duper happy.
Cos when they are watching horror dvd, I'm busy studying with lights off.
But I took nelson's phone to light up my book only. LOL!
After the test, everything ended at 1pm. Bused down to my house with weizhen.
I alighted but she went back to tp.
After I alighted, I found out that my keys were left at chalet. So I can't go back home to bathe and all.
Cabbed down to chalet alone.
Most of them were sleeping.
Left with Rachel, Ah bee and ah boy.
Ah bee and Rachel was swimming.
So I went to change and swim with them.
Eddie and Nelson came to swim later.
After swimming, went to eat as usual.
And played cards and all.
Bbq for 2 days and the second day we got to eat more. LOL.
Went to mangrove swarm the at 3am after another horror movie and I'm super scared!!
Grabbed Shuzheng at the very beginning and he was like walking so fast.
So I went to grab darrick instead.
Darrick on my right an.d Li heng on my left. But liheng was worst than Shuzheng.
Ended up I grabbed Bert on my right.
Safe with 2 guys beside me:D
And I don't dare to look around. seriously.
Finished the walk and we walk all the way back again.
Chalet and watch another horror movie.
Fall asleep for awhile.
After that we didn't sleep.
But Rachel sleep. LOL! She slept the most I can say. lol.
While we played cards and watch show the most.
I apologise if anything went wrong.
Will plan it better if we are planning for another chalet.