Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm not what you are looking at

You didn't say I can't talk to me.
You didn't say I can't msg me.
You didn't say I can't call me.

You didn't say i can't meet me.

But do you remember you telling me that even if you know me, you will say you don't know?
And do you remember you saying that whatever I say now is no use?
You told me you don't felt like talking anymore. Obviously you don't felt like talking to me only.
You made up your mind for not looking back.
I can't help. I'm like in a dead end. I don't know how to move on.
But now, I move on. I move on without facing the problem. Until I read your post that day then I started to face it. You think I'm very happy without you now?
You see that I am. But I'm not. I don't show them out. Because nobody can help. I don't cry to everybody around me. Because they can't help. I held my tears and I hid my feelings. But I really hope for your return one day. You mentioned in your post that it takes two hands to clap. Ya I agreed. I'm waiting for you to forgive me. And I'm trying hard to change my everything.
My attitude. I won't be that easily angry anymore to everyone. I will try.
You all can say all you want about me. Joke about me or tease me, I won't make a big fuss about it. I will try. I will try to take in a proper way and not letting people thought that I'm arguing.
I will try to change myself for a better me. For everyone's good. I will try.