Thursday, May 31, 2007

what with that big butt and tight shirt?

so surprising that he do homework.haha



he took a pic of me
thats my bro food..hahah.eeeeee

thats real!! so long lo.walou

think wad MM ar?
our finger food

spiderwoman!


im waiting..hahah




at crystal jade



slept till 2 today..cos slep at 4 ytd again..was with my bro in the kitchen ytd midnight he was doing his homework and im using comp there..and felt hungry..so i cook and ate lo..haha..
today..bathe all that den went to meet baby at tp..he ended school at 5 actually but the teacher let them go off early and he 4 finish lo..
and he waited for me..hahaha..he waited for me at the library. went in to the library the security guard called me and ask me if im a student there..i said ya...and he ask me for the card..and i don have them..haha..den cant do anything lo..haha den went out the library den called baby ask him come down lo..and he jus woke up..hahah...he slept in the library la..haha
the weather was hot..made me perspired alot..den i ask baby bring me somewhere got air con..haha
and he was so scared that he will see his friends..cos his friends wil talk alot..haha
went "flavour" to sit and chat.and after that xiao bai and wei zhen came..
baby start to use my nike bottle to spray water on me...of cos i spray him back..haha
i din noe that i will spray him that much..and his spect got wet.i said sorry of cos..after that
went to bus stop. asked them to accompany me go tampines to wait for my parents for dinner at crystal jade but xiao bai don wan..den baby follow xb lo..and they said bye..

we went to CS to eat some finger food.went opp. tm to get icecream afterthat.
those icecream near the roadside one.$1 per icecream :D
wei zhen treat me ice cream:) hahah..i love icecreams lo..haha
and i still owe baby 1 icecream..haha

walked ard.saw the girls where awi walked away,
my mother called & ask wz to stay for dinner w them..
she reject for afew times but i keep asking her too.in the end she went.hahah.
my mother brought us to crystal jade for dinner.my aunt & pa was there too.
bro came after we finish eating.haha.he wants to buy PSP.


my pa was funny la! on the way to interchange, he saw this girl and say
pa : arger,you see.
me : huh? what?
pa : see, that girl's butt so big.
we went LOL! hahaha XD
pa : eh.arger..lai liao lai liao (means come already)
me : huh?
we looked infront and went LOL again.hahaha!
until my mother went rdy we still standing there watching..hahha
and she's fat la..and she wear very tight..haha..super tight..
till her boobs dropping out..

took bus home:)