Tuesday, May 15, 2007

today outing is a last min again..haha..liying asked me if i wan go queens way..without any thinking, i agreed..haha
bought 2 tongue stud and i mix them tgt..haha
and we wan to have a shirt customize shirt for our own.haha..cool man..
liying bought FBT short orange-white colour..haha..12$ it cool and the material is like better..haha
for our dinner, we went to mac and liying help me with my order..haha..i ate mac spicy, my all time favourite.haha.and i knew xiao bai din know how to spell.whaha..
took mrt..home..and a guy that i donno.tap on my shoulder, and he point at his and said"xiao jie (miss) my friend ask u go there"
and of cos i din go la..haha..lol..for wad...? rite..?
haha..and the guy keep hiding and hiding..and ppl im really having bad hair day..haha

tats my juvin!!

thats my last min queen :) liying..hahah
i told her that mayo mix with garlic sauces is nice..haha
she tried it and she agreed too!!

so cute of them
and this is the ugly Karrie..hahah
hey..bb!! i ate abit of lettuce..haha..i rmb u saying vege is good..haha..
cool man man man :)
it's the old tongue stud i have..but lost le..haha.and buy new one lo
this another one..haha i tot it was black and white at first
mixing them together..it look so cool!
man man man!! hahah.