Monday, May 28, 2007

Friday, May 25, 2007


mine and weizhen's
at tp:)


Friday, May 25, 2007 wei zhen came my house to meet me ard 3..same.i delay..haha..haha..went to some shop to buy things near my hus..bought the drinks whatever..we got the taste like green tea..haha..and later we went to tp me..walk my walk there..i saw xb on the bridge we shouted him.and he look i made silly face and he went like "wad u doing?" haha..and had my very first meal there..the western food there recommended haha..so cheap and nice..haha..actually wanted to eat the fish and chip but no more rdy..and den i ate the chicken cutlet nice too cost..$2.80(i think) haha..
cool rite? about 5.30 xb came to meet us..wz bought wrapping paper and after that me and xb went to tamp. hopefully i will shop something for ______ ( censored ) hahha
lol u will noe soon la..haha..a SURPRISE? i hope so:)
haha..went to meet baby, nel and des at tamp mrt ard 7..while waiting we saw a guy acting likt a girl..he brought poka dot bag wore pink belt..but his hair are guys. MRT came..and he sat beside nel..haha.i was jus there..but i msg nel to say a gay is sitting beside him..ahah..and he replied like.."if the gay touches him..he will beat him" and i ask him to becareful cos that gay look a bit guy strong? hahaha
nel keep disturbing with my pic in my card holder..haha bad la him...
they went to sk first me and xb waited for wk and gang at the control station..haha.upon reaching sk..i saw baby alone..waiting for des and nel to finish cutting hair..i scare him.haha.and he's like so shock..haha..bought ice cream to eat..xb treat me..haha
in the day i ate 2 ice creams..i think im in love with ice cream? hahah
xb drove me home.the car included baby, xb, nel, des, tong's father. haha..
nel had no place to sit..so he sat on des lap..haha..and we went crapping here and there..haha.
cool la..i said bye to them all:) but xb din hear it..haha but back sitter can be my witnesses haha