Tuesday, May 15, 2007

the similarity in guys



didn't go school today. tired i guess cos yesterday cant really sleep.and as u can see frm the pictures up there, quite number of ppl didnt go school ya..haha..sleep at around 3..rolling left and right on my bed.going in and out of my room.reading my hp msg hope that it will put me to sleep,but just cant. wake up in the morning around 1 i think.chat with adeline.her nick sounded sad..i hope i could cheer her up :) ya. guys are the same.most la..haha..my ex, ade's ex and deb's ex..see the similar in guys? hhahah i did the outstanding in the font on purpose haha..cool huh..ade u still got us..even u don wan me u also got deb..i bet we can make u happy also.. i understand how different the love we gave and he gave :) life still have to go on..

Ate my breakfast+ lunch=blunchslow haha..ok thats my languages ha ha..
watch television. and now im blogging.haha..man man man..!
and i did remind liying to wake up for her piano lesson.hahah